MobiSystems Dictionaries

Full Version: iPad landscape mode is not available anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After the last update app works in portrait mode only.
App Version 14.0.2
iPad Pro 11” 1st generation. iPadOS 15.1
(10-27-2021, 06:14 PM)grumpybabybear Wrote: [ -> ]After the last update app works in portrait mode only.
App Version 14.0.2
iPad Pro 11” 1st generation. iPadOS 15.1

Hello, 
Thank you so much for the feedback! We will note it in our backlog and we can consider bringing it back in the future version. 

Kind regards,
Thank you for the prompt response. 

Unfortunately “we will consider” doesn’t sound any promising. Absence of landscape mode makes your app unworkable on iPads because nobody uses iPads in portrait mode. If I could roll back old version I wouldn’t bother you with this issue. But unfortunately it’s impossible, so please either make old version available on App Store or fix this bug in new version. 

Thank you for your understanding.
(10-28-2021, 08:29 PM)grumpybabybear Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the prompt response. 

Unfortunately “we will consider” doesn’t sound any promising. Absence of landscape mode makes your app unworkable on iPads because nobody uses iPads in portrait mode. If I could roll back old version I wouldn’t bother you with this issue. But unfortunately it’s impossible, so please either make old version available on App Store or fix this bug in new version. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there, 
Great news actually, we've decided to bring back the landscape mode in the next version. Please, stay tuned. Smile 

Best wishes,
Removal of landscape mode from iPad is not a good decision taken by the firm because writing law assignment on my iPad becomes difficult to read and write as well as it takes a lot of time. The company might focus on the availability of landscape mode again.   
(01-13-2022, 05:11 AM)anasmith162 Wrote: [ -> ]Removal of landscape mode from iPad is not a good decision taken by the firm because writing law assignment on my iPad becomes difficult to read and write as well as it takes a lot of time. The company might focus on the availability of landscape mode again.   

Hello, 
Thank you so much for writing to us! Just to let you know, that the landscape mode is available now with the latest 14.2 version of the app. Please, update your app and you can use the alndscape mode again. Smile 

Sincerely,
I guess it's working with me, my iPad has landscape mode, it's definitely working so well, It must be that you've turned off the rotation option by mistake or it can get turned off eventually. you can re-enable the screen auto-rotate on your phone. I've also written on the top and best ipads from all the apple series and now working to write an educational article on how to buy essay usa easily and at affordable rates to help students.
This is the best answer. I had selected 'Portrait' in the General settings, still the app would rotate on an iPad but not on the iPhone. Changing the Info.plist did the job. I wonder why 2 settings are to be changed for getting one thing done!
you are right.
The business made the mistake of removing landscape mode on the iPad, which makes writing law assignments on my iPad time-consuming and difficult to read and write.
snow rider
Pages: 1 2