MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New iOS Oxford Dictionary of English 15.0 Beta

Subject İnformation
Author Mary-Ann Support Replies 11
Share Views 223
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New iOS Oxford Dictionary of English 15.0 Beta
Hello, 

We are happy to let you know that the Oxford Dictionary of English beta version is a fact. 

You can share all your general feedback and suggestions after testing the latest beta version of the Oxford Dictionary of English. Your voice is always important to us and it helps us improve the app. You are free to include any screenshot, video recording, or any details in general from your experience while testing.

You can sign-up and download the version from this link here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/DRQlm4GB
contact us at dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com should you have any questions. 

Best wishes,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
Thanks for getting the beta ready!

In the current version, which is no longer available on the App Store, when you search for a word, the option to switch the direction of translation, i.e. between the two languages,  is available from the search window.  But in the beta, typing in the search window takes you to a new page, where you are still in the search window, but that option is only available if you go back a page.  Is that clear?  It seems like too many steps.
Thanks for this Beta ready!
In current situation i <a href="https://studyabroad-dm.com/countries/new-zealand/">study in new zealand </a> and very happy to found that.
(09-27-2022, 04:23 AM)edwardrudolph Wrote: Thanks for getting the beta ready!

In the current version, which is no longer available on the App Store, when you search for a word, the option to switch the direction of translation, i.e. between the two languages,  is available from the search window.  But in the beta, typing in the search window takes you to a new page, where you are still in the search window, but that option is only available if you go back a page.  Is that clear?  It seems like too many steps.

Hello, 

Thank you so much for trying out the beta, we do appreciate your thoughts and feedback! 

I would just like to know if we understood this correctly. Would you like to have the language switch option in the definition itself so you do not need to get back to the origial translation? 

We will note your comment and discuss it with the team. 

Looking forward to your reply, 
Kind regards,
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
(09-29-2022, 08:16 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you so much for trying out the beta, we do appreciate your thoughts and feedback! 

I would just like to know if we understood this correctly. Would you like to have the language switch option in the definition itself so you do not need to get back to the origial translation? 

Kind regards,

I’d like the language switch to be available in the window where you type the word you are searching for.
(09-29-2022, 07:51 PM)edwardrudolph Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 08:16 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote:

Hello, 

Kind regards,

I’d like the language switch to be available in the window where you type the word you are searching for.

Hello, 

Much appreciated and understood. We have noted your remark in our system and we can discuss what can be done. 

Best wishes,
Please tell me we are not completely misunderstanding this. Would it be helpful to have the ability to switch languages right there in the definition itself, rather than having to go back to the original translation?
word hurdle
(12-17-2022, 03:07 AM)burgerparka Wrote: Please tell me we are not completely misunderstanding this. Would it be helpful to have the ability to switch languages right there in the definition itself, rather than having to go back to the original translation?
word hurdle

Hello, 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! 

Yes, I do think that this would be halpful and more convenient. 

We will keep your feedback in mind for future improvements. 

Sincerely, 
MobiSystems Support Team
(09-26-2022, 08:12 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Hello, 

We are happy to let you know that the Oxford Dictionary of English beta version is a fact. 

You can share all your general feedback and suggestions after testing the latest beta version of the Oxford Dictionary of English. Your voice is always important to us and it helps us improve the app. You are free to include any screenshot, video recording, or any details in general from your experience while testing.

You can sign-up and download the version from this link here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/DRQlm4GB
contact us at dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com should you have any questions. 

Best wishes,

Best wishes to the marvelous achievement, the Beta dictionary will help students of this generation to practice their vocabulary and get the best practices. Students looking for different courses to get completed for them can ask Start My Online Courses to complete their courses for them and get the best grade for a bright future.
Thank you for letting me know about the beta version of the Oxford Dictionary of English. I appreciate the opportunity to test the latest version and provide feedback to help improve the app.