MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Frequently asked questions (General)

Subject İnformation
Author Mary-Ann Support Replies 9
Share Views 766
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frequently asked questions (General)
Here you can post anything you wish to discuss about theOxford Dictionary of English for iOS. Feel free to ask any question you may have, post suggestion on how to improve the products and discuss a variety of topics that may come to mind.
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
Thanks for your support, I'll definitely do questions!

viator promo code
(05-12-2021, 11:05 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Here you can post anything you wish to discuss about theOxford Dictionary of English for iOS. Feel free to ask any question you may have, post suggestion on how to improve the products and discuss a variety of topics that may come to mind.

I have some point which improves the product and services in this mobisystem dictionaries

Please post some picture when people see this sites so we easily understand this things.
cool
(05-12-2021, 11:05 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Here you can post anything you wish to discuss about the Oxford Dictionary of English for iOS. Feel free to ask any question you may have, venge io post suggestion on how to improve the products and discuss a variety of topics that may come to mind smash karts 

The oxford dictionary for IOS is free to download on the appstore and all its features are available without any cost right?
I don't think Oxford Dictionary for IOS is free to download on AppStore and all its features are available without any cost. They charge for the 8th day of use.  Paper Minecraft
I have downloaded the Oxford English Dictionary for iOS to my phone drift boss and found that the application is very good and it helps me a lot in learning English.
Is the Oxford English Dictionary for iOS available offline?
(12-01-2022, 04:06 AM)backamlam34 Wrote: Is the Oxford English Dictionary for iOS available offline?

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Yes, the Oxford Dictionary provides Offline usage in iOS as well as Android, but please note that this feature is Premium. 

Kind wishes,
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
(01-11-2023, 03:00 AM)listen950903 Wrote: where can I download the official version of oxford dictionary for android? chat gpt

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us! 

You can download the Oxford Dictionary of English from this link here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/oxford-dic...d978674211

Kind wishes,
(01-11-2023, 10:50 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 03:00 AM)listen950903 Wrote: where can I download the official version of oxford dictionary for android? youtube mp3 converter

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us! 

You can download the Oxford Dictionary of English from this link here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/oxford-dic...d978674211

Kind wishes,

Thanks for your response!