MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Link to OED entry

Subject İnformation
Author IanHowlett Replies 7
Share Views 144
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link to OED entry
It would be great if a dictionary entry in the app could have a button that links to the same word in the full Oxford English Dictionary (OED), for those of us who have a subscription to the full OED.

Then if I want more details on a word than the app version of the dictionary provides, I can quickly move to the full OED.
this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. word hurdle
This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.
flappy bird
(12-26-2022, 11:59 AM)IanHowlett Wrote: It would be great if a dictionary entry in the app could have a button that links to the same word in the full Oxford English Dictionary (OED), for those of us who have a subscription to the full OED vampire survivors.

Then if I want more details on a word than the app version of the dictionary provides, I can quickly move to the full OED.

Thank you for your positive contributions.
This is a great post that will help a lot of people out.
Having a button that links to the same word in the full Oxford English Dictionary (OED) would be a useful feature for those who have a subscription to the OED. This feature would allow users to quickly access more detailed information on a wordle, including its historical usage and etymology. It would also provide users with a more comprehensive understanding of the word and its meaning.
I get ideas from people who make new things. How great it is to see something new being made! quordle
If one derives pleasure from engaging in Word searches, it is recommended to explore further word puzzles that are readily available at no cost. The game known as "Hangman" is a popular word-guessing game where one Please hold onto your balloons. Attempt to deduce the letters in order to decipher the word puzzle and maintain one's survival.