MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Widget for iOS

Subject İnformation
Author Dvivanco.forum Replies 5
Share Views 28
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Widget for iOS
Hey all,

As per subject, I think adding a widget for this app in iOS would be really useful. It will easily allow everyone to learn new words as soon as we unblock our phone.

Please for your consideration.

Thanks Daniel
(08-19-2023, 03:44 AM)Dvivanco.forum Wrote: Hey all,

As per subject, I think adding a widget for this app in iOS would be really useful. It will easily allow everyone to learn new words as soon as we unblock our phone.

Please for your consideration.

Thanks Daniel

Hello there Daniel, 
Thank you so much for your suggestion. 

It will be noted for future improvements. 

Kind wishes,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
Your idea of adding a widget for the app on OIS to facilitate learning new words right from the phone's unlock screen is indeed a creative and practical suggestion.
contexto
It sounds like you have a great idea! Adding a widget to your id io games iOS app for learning new words is a practical and user-friendly feature.
The word puzzles is a popular word guessing game that has gained significant traction on the Internet. It has a simple 6x5 grid layout and has garnered widespread attention, boasting a substantial player community of over 2 million individuals who engage with the game on a regular basis throughout the globe. This game is widely adored, extensively shared on social media platforms, and enjoyed by a multitude of gamers throughout the globe. This game is a simple and uncomplicated activity that involves arranging lines of words, like other word games.
I activated it successfully, love for this helpful answer.
capybara clicker