MobiSystems Dictionaries
Pictures - Printable Version

+- MobiSystems Dictionaries (https://forum.mobisystems.com)
+-- Forum: Oxford Dictionary of English iOS (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Feature requests (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=35)

Pages: 1 2

Pictures - Mary-Ann Support - 06-23-2021

Hello, 
I think that picture references would be a good addition to the product itself. It is important for the users to be able to visualize each definition, not only listen to the pronunciation. Please let me know what you think on the matter. Smile

RE: Pictures - unfriendlyawake - 04-22-2022

Despite the fact that I had chosen 'Portrait' in the General settings, the program will still spin on an iPad but not an iPhone. Changing the Info.plist file completed the task. I'm perplexed as to why two settings must be altered in order to do one task. It is critical for users to be able to see each definition rather than only listen to the sound of each word. Please let me know what you have to say about the situation.

RE: Pictures - haileynelson10 - 05-05-2022

I think that only listening or only reading will give an incomplete picture to the user. It would be better to have a combination, I mean slideshow, sound, and definition.

RE: Pictures - lopezmason - 05-19-2022

(05-05-2022, 05:05 AM)haileynelson10 Wrote: I think that only listening or only reading will give an incomplete picture to the user. It would be better to have a combination, I mean slideshow, sound, and definition.

Right. I also agree with this opinion. Why can't we all do it all instead of just one method? we become what we behold

RE: Pictures - lonniesnyderis - 07-11-2022

I frequently use the Oxford dictionary, primarily for educational purposes. If there are photos to add, it's a good idea to do so so that users can clearly understand the meaning and context of the word. I believe that each user would benefit from this service being further improved heardle game

RE: Pictures - minion890a - 10-31-2022

Thanks for this great blog post of yours. I hope you do more.
fireboy and watergirl

RE: Pictures - jammie3456 - 11-09-2022

(06-23-2021, 08:50 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Hello, 
I think that picture references would be a good addition to the product itself. It is important for the users to be able to visualize each definition, not only listen to the pronunciation. Please let me know what you think on the matter. Smile

why don't you combine picture or slideshow with it?

RE: Pictures - MrBobMarley - 12-06-2022

I as often as possible utilize the Oxford word reference, basically for instructive purposes. Assuming there are photographs to add, it's really smart to do not terrible, but not great buy spotify plays either that clients can obviously grasp the significance and setting of the word. I accept that every client would profit from this assistance being additionally improved heardle game

RE: Pictures - peter_1221 - 07-31-2023

I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information You have a good point here! I totally agree with what you have said!! Thanks for sharing your views. otis jacket

The content was really very interesting. Hope more people will read this article keep up the good work This Article is Awesome. It’s help me a lot. Please keep up your good work. Star Lord Jacket

RE: Pictures - peter_1221 - 07-31-2023

We are always with you and Waiting for your new interesting articles Your article is very helpful for me. I hope you will continue to write such good articles as well. maeve wiley jacket

Really enjoyed reading your blog.It is highly informative and builds great interest for the readers. For the people like us your blogs helps to get ideal information and knowledge. Chicago Jacket