MobiSystems Dictionaries
How do I report an issue? - Printable Version

+- MobiSystems Dictionaries (https://forum.mobisystems.com)
+-- Forum: Oxford Dictionary of English Android (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bug reports (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: How do I report an issue? (/showthread.php?tid=80)

How do I report an issue? - Mary-Ann Support - 07-29-2021

Hello, 

Does the dictionary app not work as it is expected? You do not need to worry, as you can easily report any bug, crash, feature problem and content issue you may have.

We would just need as many details as you can provide, so we can work to reproduce the issue and provide detailed information to our development team. 

The general information we would need is: 
1. The exact name of the product
2. The exact version of the product
3. The make and model of your device
4. The Android OS version
5. Screenshots or video documentations are appreciated as they give us an exact perspective of the problem. 
6. Exact steps you went through so we can reproduce the issue

Please make sure: 
1. Always use the latest build
2. Be sure to blur any personal information you may have just in case

We do appreciate every single report and we take time to hear/read out each and every one. 

Thank you in advance. [Image: smile.png]

RE: How do I report an issue? - ThomasSGregory - 12-27-2022

(07-29-2021, 01:51 PM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Hello, 

Does the dictionary app not work as it is expected? You do not need to worry, as you can easily report any bug, crash, feature problem and content issue you may have.

We would just need as many details as you can provide, so we can work to reproduce the issue and provide detailed information to our development team. 

5. Screenshots or video documentations are appreciated as they give us an exact perspective of the problem. 

Please make sure: 
2. Be sure to blur any personal information you may have geometry dash lite just in case

We do appreciate every single report and we take time to hear/read out each and every one. 

Hi! I'm a new member and just started using dictionaries, is your forum still active?

RE: How do I report an issue? - Mary-Ann Support - 12-29-2022

(12-27-2022, 07:26 AM)ThomasSGregory Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 01:51 PM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Hello, 

Please make sure: 
2. Be sure to blur any personal information you may have geometry dash lite just in case

Hi! I'm a new member and just started using dictionaries, is your forum still active?

Hello, 
Thank you for your post. 
Yes, the forum is still active and you can let us know if you should have any questions or need help with the features. 

Best regards,

RE: How do I report an issue? - burgerparka - 09-18-2023

I am very enjoyed this blog. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems. slope

RE: How do I report an issue? - cardboastful - 11-09-2023

Is there a version of the Oxford that will be maintained longer term?