MobiSystems Dictionaries
Frequently asked questions (General) - Printable Version

+- MobiSystems Dictionaries (https://forum.mobisystems.com)
+-- Forum: Oxford Dictionary of English Android (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions/ Q&A (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Frequently asked questions (General) (/showthread.php?tid=9)

Frequently asked questions (General) - Mary-Ann Support - 04-27-2021

Here you can post anything you wish to discuss about the Oxford Dictionary of English for Android. Feel free to ask any question you may have, post suggestion on how to improve the products and discuss a variety of topics that may come to mind.

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - borderedfertile - 04-22-2022

(04-27-2021, 12:04 PM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Here you can post anything you wish to discuss about the Oxford Dictionary of English for Android. Feel free to ask any question you may have, post suggestion on how to improve the products and discuss a variety of topics that may come to mind.

This dictionary, which has been in print for more than 150 years and is backed by extensive research, is widely regarded as the world's most authoritative source for information about the English language and its usage. This is an excellent app! The search box should be at the top of the definition section so that the user can adjust the word without having to retype it. The back key sends the user to a blank search, which makes it time-consuming if one wants to search for a related word because one has to go through the whole typing process again, which is a hassle. What do you think about keeping the word in the search box? Thank you very much.

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - clarkleblanc - 05-19-2022

Can the search box also have a limit? Like some kind of search history? There will also be times when we have to clarify it lolbeans

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - jtdfweghy3 - 06-16-2022

(04-27-2021, 12:04 PM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Here you can post anything you wish to discuss about the Oxford Dictionary of English for Android. Feel free to ask any question you may have, post suggestion on how to improve the products and discuss a variety of topics that may come to mind.
 basket random
I really appreciate the Oxford Dictionary of English for Android. I improved a lot after learning from it 

basket random

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - alexusa0107 - 06-24-2022

I wonder if this dictionary contains all the English words. please help me solve the puzzle. sedecordle wordle

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - william406 - 08-05-2022

I didn't know this about the dictionary, thank you for the post. compensation mesothelioma

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - Huaios3245 - 12-07-2022

The Oxford English Dictionary for Android is a great tool. I have used it and it gives a great value. It helps me a lot in learning new words. Thanks a lot for creating a great tool! apple worm

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - thiagogo22 - 04-20-2023

Thanks for an interesting blog moto x3m. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. moto x3m bike race game

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - amandaholden - 08-31-2023

What are the key features and functionalities of the Oxford Dictionary of English app for Android?
build now gg

RE: Frequently asked questions (General) - Mary-Ann Support - 09-01-2023

(08-31-2023, 03:10 AM)amandaholden Wrote: What are the key features and functionalities of the Oxford Dictionary of English app for Android?
build now gg

Hello there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your interest in the Oxford Dictionary app. 

The program offers features such as "Word of the Day", "Tap to Translate", "Special topics", "Favourite definition" section as well as pronunciation in English, American and Bulgarian and Offline mode for all 15 dictionaries. 

You can enjoy a variaty of definitions as well as a Thesaurus. 

Last, but not least, we've included etymology in many definitions. 

Please be sure to let us know if you should have any follow-up questions. 

Best wishes,