MobiSystems Dictionaries
Pictures - Printable Version

+- MobiSystems Dictionaries (https://forum.mobisystems.com)
+-- Forum: Oxford Dictionary of English Android (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feature requests (https://forum.mobisystems.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=36)

Pages: 1 2

Pictures - Mary-Ann Support - 06-23-2021

Hello, 

I think that picture references would be a good addition to the product itself. It is important for the users to be able to visualize each definition, not only listen to the pronunciation. Please let me know what you think on the matter. [Image: smile.png]

RE: Pictures - clarkleblanc - 06-07-2022

This is too good a job. I always wish they all had illustrations or something like that. Because when we see clear reference images, they store them longer and more easily in our brains. lolbeans

RE: Pictures - Seoexpertim - 09-05-2022

I'm not sure why I didn't know about this website called islc-ieee.org previously. That way, I could save a lot of time. But now I use it every day!

RE: Pictures - Laulor Laulor - 09-22-2022

Your website is one of my favorites to read. Its composition and production reflect excellent effort. Unlike some of the less impressive blogs I've read fnf mods

RE: Pictures - fernandez13 - 09-26-2022

The product would benefit greatly from the inclusion of visual aids. Users need to be able to picture each definition, not only hear how it's spoken. snake io

RE: Pictures - EdwinaRobel - 10-28-2022

The incorporation of visual aids would substantially help the product. Users must be able to visualize each definition as well as hear how it is delivered. basketball stars

RE: Pictures - jendyhanna - 02-14-2023

(06-23-2021, 08:51 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Hello, 

I think that picture references would be a good addition to the product itself. It is important for the users to be able to visualize each definition, not only listen to the pronunciation. Please let me know what you think on the matter. [Image: smile.png]

This provides a great useful tip, especially for those who are new 1001 games to the blogosphere. It is concise and comprehensive. Thanks for posting ours, by the way. Reviewing the report is quite crucial.

RE: Pictures - goldinboxx - 02-21-2023

(06-23-2021, 08:51 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote: Hello, 

I think that picture references would be a good addition to the product itself. It is important for the users to be able to visualize each definition, not only listen to the pronunciation. Please let me know what you think on the matter. [Image: smile.png]  geometry dash scratch

I completely agree with your opinion. The illustrations will definitely help the learners a lot. looking at definitions is too abstract and hard to visualize.

RE: Pictures - markmiller - 07-31-2023

Thank you for assisting individuals in obtaining the information they require. As usual, fantastic work. Keep up the good work driving directions

RE: Pictures - willsaldana - 08-11-2023

A lot of the blogs I see these days don't really have anything I'm interested in, but this one definitely does io games unblocked