MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Frequently asked questions (General)

Subject İnformation
Author Mary-Ann Support Replies 14
Share Views 1739
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frequently asked questions (General)
Here you can discuss and ask any questions you may have regarding the app in general. Smile
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
Hi, Mary-An, thanks for posting this, as a research writer, I've a confusion roaming in my mind from some days that how linkedin profile maker optimize the LinkedIn profile? why a normal user cannot?
Many people find it appealing because of the amusing jokes and vibrant colors. Fall guys is a combat royale game that features stunning 3D visuals and vibrant colors. Players enter the game solely to experience the characters' distinct personalities
If you are unable to manage your job schedule or have a tight deadline? then don't worry hire the professional assignment helpers of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com here our dedicated experts surely assist you to write plagiarism-free answers of essay writing, report writing, coursework writing, etc many more service at any time.
hello, Marilyn here, I am doing my online course from LearningStone and want a dictionary on my phone for academic work because my course totally depends on the content and my native language is Arabic so I cannot write a proper sentence without a dictionary I hope you can understand so give me some sort of availability of dictionary.
Hey Mary,
Oxford dictionaries are one of the best sources of learning new words and vocabulary for everyone. I would recommend that all the students in the learning phase use the oxford dictionary to get themselves educated to the fullest. I will share my experience as I'm a student, and your app helped me write my dissertation. I'm grateful to you!
I cannot write a proper sentence without a dictionary I hope you can understand so give me some sort of availability of dictionary.

(01-12-2022, 09:30 AM)TinaPowell Wrote: I cannot write a proper sentence without a dictionary I hope you can understand so give me some sort of availability of dictionary.

Hello, 
Thank you for writing to our community! What sort of dictionary would you like to use? Would you like an English dictionary or a dictionary with translator functionalities? 

Best wishes,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
Impressive post !! In future I will gather more knowledgeable date through this website. Please write quality words on different categories. I will be waiting to read it.  Please write some good words on technologies and mobile repairing system.

Charging Port Replacement
I personally love personal dictionaries. 

drift hunters