MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Skepticism

Subject İnformation
Author patrickt141 Replies 1
Share Views 1
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skepticism
I am new to this site but I've been using the Oxford English Dictionary for years. I sometimes look up words with which I'm familiar but I want the exact meaning. This morning I looked up "skeptic" and it wasn't in the dictionary. I tried "skepticism" and had no luck. Do you have any idea why skeptic isn't there? Is the FBI censoring the dictionary?
(01-03-2023, 05:12 PM)patrickt141 Wrote: I am new to this site but I've been using the Oxford English Dictionary for years. I sometimes look up words with which I'm familiar but I want the exact meaning. This morning I looked up "skeptic" and it wasn't in the dictionary. I tried "skepticism" and had no luck. Do you have any idea why skeptic isn't there? Is the FBI censoring the dictionary?

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

Both words are actually present in the Oxford Dictionary database. Would you be able to try and search "sceptic" and "scepticism"? 

I think that the words weren't able to appear as the spelling was incorrect, but it is also odd as it should still offer you the word with the correct spelling. 

Please let us know if you should need any further assistance. 

Sincerely,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com