MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
can I access other OED products with my subscription?

Subject İnformation
Author AnxiousPuppy Replies 8
Share Views 166
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can I access other OED products with my subscription?
Hello,

I just purchased the Oxford Dictionary of English app for Android.  Now that I've paid $$$, does this give me access to more than just the Android app?

In other words, can I access any of the ODE dictionaries (i.e., can I log into the OED) from my browser?  Thanks in advance.

AnxiousPuppy
(10-15-2021, 09:02 PM)AnxiousPuppy Wrote: Hello,

I just purchased the Oxford Dictionary of English app for Android.  Now that I've paid $$$, does this give me access to more than just the Android app?

In other words, can I access any of the ODE dictionaries (i.e., can I log into the OED) from my browser?  Thanks in advance.

AnxiousPuppy

Hello, 
Thank you for reaching out to us! Once you subscribe to an exact service, you can have access to those Premium features only, meaning this does not provide further access to any other app or plaftorm. Other products can be purchased separately. 

Please, be sure to let me know if you should have any other questions. Smile 
Take care,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com

AnxiousPuppy

No, You can't. you will have only premium access to the dictionary.
I also purchased thinking I will get all the access later I came to know I had to purchase others separately. I regret. I should have known before purchasing.
Please speak to your librarian to find out whether your library subscribes. Most libraries offer remote access. This means that, if you are a member of your local library, you can access the OED Online for free anywhere you have internet access.
Hi guys,
I also just downloaded Oxford Dictionary of English to my iPhone but I don't know how to use it, it's different from the apps I've downloaded before. Can you leave a brief feedback on this?

In other words, can I access any of the ODE dictionaries (i.e., can I fnf log into the OED) from my browser?  Thanks in advance.

AnxiousPuppy

You will only be able to access the dictionary package that you have purchased, to access the other packages you will have to purchase them separately.
The Oxford Dictionary of English was the most recent app I downloaded on my iPhone, and I have no idea how to utilize it. I'd appreciate it if you could provide some quick comments.

drift hunters
(08-17-2022, 10:03 AM)leepalmer12 Wrote: The Oxford Dictionary of English was the most recent app I downloaded on my iPhone, and I have no idea how to utilize it. I'd appreciate it if you could provide some quick comments.

drift hunters

Hello, 

Thank you so much for downloading the app! 

We would be happy to help! Which features are you having difficulties with? 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Bests,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
I downloaded and found this trial to be almost complete in every way. thank you for sharing it nyt wordle