MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
App free

Subject İnformation
Author normanwolf Replies 7
Share Views 333
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App free
Oxford English Dictionary for Android. I've noticed that there are so many responses that are so general that they often see ads more than they look at dictionaries. Don't know how this problem was fixed after the new updated version. Know that advertising income has some costs incurred. But as users they always want what they need. Like me, I like freedom Elastic man
I like Elastic man
(05-19-2022, 07:57 AM)normanwolf Wrote: Oxford English Dictionary for Android. I've noticed that there are so many responses that are so general that they often see ads more than they look at dictionaries. Don't know how this problem was fixed after the new updated version. Know that advertising income has some costs incurred. But as users they always want what they need. Like me, I like freedom Elastic man

Hello, 

We do thank you for your post! We've made sure to reduce the frequent ad pop-up in the latest 12.1 version of the Oxford Dictionary of English. Instead of having an ad pop-up after every word search, we've narrowed that down to 2 word searches. However, we do strive to improve in the future in regards to the free version. 

Sincerely,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
(05-19-2022, 09:04 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 07:57 AM)normanwolf Wrote: Oxford English Dictionary for Android. I've noticed that there are so many responses that are so general that they often see ads more than they look at dictionaries. Don't know how this problem was fixed after the new updated version. Know that advertising income has some costs incurred. But as users they always want what they need. Like me, I like freedom Elastic man

Hello, wordle today

We do thank you for your post! We've made sure to reduce the frequent ad pop-up in the latest 12.1 version of the Oxford Dictionary of English. Instead of having an ad pop-up after every word search, we've narrowed that down to 2 word searches. However, we do strive to improve in the future in regards to the free version. 

Sincerely,

Hi Mary! I sent you a message, please check your email!
The frequent ad pop-up in the latest 12.1 version of the Oxford Dictionary of English has been reduced significantly.
cookie clicker
(06-03-2022, 07:46 AM)stevenpurdon Wrote: The frequent ad pop-up in the latest 12.1 version of the Oxford Dictionary of English has been reduced significantly.
cookie clicker

Hello, 
Thank you for your post, we do appreciate it and are happy to know you enjoy the free version of the app! Smile 

Sincerely
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
As technology advances, simple help ways for internet-connected devices are developed. The frequent ad pop-up in the latest 12.1 version of the Oxford Dictionary of English has been reduced significantly words from letters
The development of easy-to-use support mechanisms for internet-enabled gadgets. The number of ads that pop up when you're using the most recent version (12.1) of the Oxford Dictionary of English has been drastically cut down. pou
The frequency of commercial pop-ups has been greatly decreased in the newest 12.1 edition of the Oxford Dictionary of English