MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Frequently asked questions (features)

Subject İnformation
Author Mary-Ann Support Replies 8
Share Views 4537
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frequently asked questions (features)
In this thread here you can easily share your most interesting and even puzzling questions youy may have about every feature that is included in our Oxford Dictionary of English app. You can also discuss and share your opinion. [Image: smile.png]
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Female Anime Characters
Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

I'm an MBA student and I used the oxford Dictionary which will provide great help in Digital Marketing Assignment. I'm very weak in English due to this I used oxford dictionary for my help now I learn lots of English vocabulary and my English is good now.
What are the features of Oxford dictionary? you can make it clearly? it is same death run 3d or As a historical dictionary, the Oxford English Dictionary features entries in which the earliest ascertainable recorded sense of a word, whether current or obsolete, is presented first, and each additional sense is presented in historical order according to the date of its earliest ascertainable recorded use? 
I used to experience the Oxford Dictionary of English app. For the feutures, it is fine but it will be better if improved in interface.  google feud gameplay 
(08-02-2022, 01:26 AM)Eddienelson10 Wrote: I used to experience the Oxford Dictionary of English app. For the feutures, it is fine but it will be better if improved in interface.  google feud gameplay 

Hello, 

We do appreciate your request and would love to hear more on what you think needs to be improved in the interface. Your input is always valuable and wuld help us provide a better interface. 

All the best,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
In my opinion, the Oxford dictionary will be of great help for the detailed explanation of the meanings of words, helping to understand the meanings of words correctly and deeply. As for the listening part, it's still a bit difficult to discern.
I usually use the Oxford dictionary most of all