MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Frequently asked questions (Billing, subscription and pricing)

Subject İnformation
Author Mary-Ann Support Replies 14
Share Views 746
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frequently asked questions (Billing, subscription and pricing)
The Talk&Translate app is very cool. It can translate into any language I want. I highly recommend this application because the sentence grammar is more accurate than the translation apps that I have used.   

tiny fishing 
I also want do learn how to do it?
forno air fryer
The checkout process needs to be improved and more optimized. So is there a better way?
(01-31-2023, 09:09 AM)definepolo Wrote: The checkout process needs to be improved and more optimized. So is there a better way?

I may be wrong but did you update your iPhone to the latest iOS (16.3.1)? I mean if you can't activate the premium features with your Apple ID, try to update your phone and/or turn it off and on. I did not encounter any problems with checkout (if I understand correctly!)
(10-21-2022, 08:42 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote:
(10-03-2022, 07:50 AM)sharaseny23 Wrote: I clicked register and did as you said but i don't understand why my account is still inactive. Can anyone tell me what this error is?

Hello, shell shockers

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Would you be able to advise us if you are trying to activate the Talk&Translate app?

You should be able to activate the Premium features once you log-in with the Apple ID you used for the purchase. 

Please let us know if you should need any further assistance. 

Kind wishes,
I activated it successfully, thank you very much for this helpful answer.