MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Unable to activate premium purchase

Subject İnformation
Author Desert_Dog Replies 9
Share Views 269
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to activate premium purchase
I followed the directions here https://www.mobisystems.com/help-center/...os&qst=915 but the app still asks me to subscribe on my new phone. I'm using the same account in iOS that I purchased it with.

I even tried the Restore button but that doesn't work either. It thinks for a little while and does nothing.

It still works fine on my old phone. 

What should I do next?

Alan
(10-20-2022, 04:53 AM)Desert_Dog Wrote: I followed the directions here https://www.mobisystems.com/help-center/...os&qst=915 but the app still asks me to subscribe on my new phone. I'm using the same account in iOS that I purchased it with.

I even tried the Restore button but that doesn't work either. It thinks for a little while and does nothing.

What should I do next?

Alan

Hello, Alan, 

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. 

Yes, we are aware of the issue and we are working on fixing it and releasing a new Oxford Dictionary version 15.1 as soon as possible. I will keep you updated. 

Thank you once again for your patience. 

Best wishes,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
Thank you!
(10-23-2022, 11:12 PM)Desert_Dog Wrote: Thank you!

Hello, 

Thank you as well! 

We have released a fix, you should be able to restore your purchase by tapping on the "restore" option. 

Kind regards,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
I have read some just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I am surprised by how so much attempt you put into creating this kind of wonderful informative site waffle game
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. If you are unable to activate your premium purchase at this time, please try again later. I got it! Andersen
You may not know you have more than one installed. Installing two versions may cause activation conflicts. Flappy Bird
Try deleting the carrier profiles you have saved on your iPhone.  Drift Boss
I also had Unable to activate premium purchase , and then I had to retry a few times to get it to work, please try again. sinister squidward
(10-20-2022, 04:53 AM)Desert_Dog Wrote: I followed the directions here https://www.mobisystems.com/help-center/...os&qst=915 but the app still asks me to subscribe on my new phone. I'm using the same account in iOS that I purchased it with.

I even tried the Restore button but that doesn't work either. It thinks for a little while and does nothing.  Minesweeper

What should I do next?

Alan

I can't even register it. It always gives invalid error!