MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How do I report an issue?

Subject İnformation
Author Mary-Ann Support Replies 17
Share Views 336
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I report an issue?
Can I use it in Android?
heardle
When the phone or computer is not connected to the network, is Talk&Translate still available?
The translator is not as good as I expected. It runs very slow.
Pretty good article. I just stumbled across your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts. I am looking for new articles to get more valuable information. Thanks a lot for the useful information pge outage map
(06-06-2023, 02:31 AM)respondamazon Wrote: The translator is not as good as I expected. It runs very slow.

Hello, 

Thank you for writing to us. 

Would you be able to let us know how long does it actually take and send us a video documentation? 

The speed of the app usually depends on your device specifications and network connection.

Best wishes,
-MobiSystems Support Team-
Emails you can reach us at: dictionaries-android@mobisystems.com/ dictionaries-ios@mobisystems.com
Always refer to the precise instructions or contacts listed by the organization or platform where the problem needs to be reported. ovo game blossom word game
If you are experiencing issues with a translator app, I recommend reaching out to the app's support team directly. They will be able to assist you in reporting any problems, providing necessary information, and resolving any issues you may be facing. Rainbow Friends: Chapter 2
(04-14-2022, 06:53 AM)Mary-Ann Support Wrote:
(04-13-2022, 10:00 AM)Uanzavi999 Wrote: Can I use Android operating system?

Hello, 
Thank you for taking the time to post your question! Yes, Talk&Translate is available in both Android and iOS platforms. You can locate the app form this link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...collins.eeDrift Hunters

Please, let us know if you should have any questions. 

Best regards,

Hope the blog grows and brings more good articles. Wish the blog more and more success and continue to inspire the community.